Monday 13 October 2014

Manicure Monday: The First Lemming

Hello Princesses!

Today I have my very first polish Lemming to show you - the Etude House Strawberry Ice Cream Polish! A lemming (in nail polish terms) is more or less something that you really really want. I collected all of the coloured polishes from this line, but I never grabbed the glittered ones, and now that they have been discontinued just like my beloved Etoinette line *shakes fist* I really really want to find the other three!
Funnily enough, it doesn't even look that great on my nails, but I just love the bottles and I want to complete the collection!!
This is such a cute little polish, I can't fish the stars out though :C but I still love it all the same! ^.^

2 comments:

  1. It's so cute. Usually I don't like glitter polishes, but this one is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty fairytale princess color ♥

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...