Tuesday 16 December 2014

Manicure Tuesday? - Born Pretty Store

(Sponsored)
Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be showing you some super cute nail designs I created with some nail art supplies that I was sent by Born Pretty Store! I decided to post this on a Tuesday so I don't interrupt my regular posting schedule (and also because I wanted to keep posting Christmassy nails! ^.^)
I chose some very feminine water decals, gold rose studs and water droplet studs! These are very much my style of nail art supplies, and things that I will definitely use on a day to day basis for my manicures.

I love the combination of these water decals, but I hate how the horse and carriage has so little room to cut between - you would need some super long nails to fit that decal on one nail without trimming it! The carriage by itself barely fits on my widest nail!
I used Picture Polishes Tiffany for the minty green colour, and OPI's My Second Honeymoon for the pink. The decals were super easy to apply and look amazing on my nails. I put a coat of OPI's Don't Touch My Tutu over the top of the decals to create a pastely/filtered look which makes the decals look incredibly cute! The pictures make it look a little blurry, but it looks lovely in real life ^.^


The gold rose studs are chunkier than they look and tend to over whelm my small nails slightly (especially when I have short nails!), but they are absolutely gorgeous and wear really well. The Water Drop studs look absolutely amazing, like actual little water droplets! They don't fade or deteriorate when you put a top coat over them either which I love!
I created a subtle grey gradient with OPI's My Pointe Exactly and topped it off with the matching glitter, Pirouette My Whistle. I used the small silver balls and diamond studs I had bought from Born Pretty Store previously to create a little center piece for the water droplet studs. I absolutely love the look of the water droplet studs and this manicure!


Nail Art Water Decals Transfers Crown Shield Rings Pattern #T332  
These dainty decals look super cute and princessey! They remind me of little stackable rings which I think are just gorgeous. I don't really like the four little shield decals and I probably won't use them, but the rest of the decals are so pretty!

I used OPI's Care To Danse? for the pinky purple base and added the gold water decals to three of the nails, and popped the rose stud and some swarovski crystal studs on my ring finger. The gold decals look like the popular flash tattoo's that are trending right now and I just think they look so cute and princessey! ^.^

Thank you so much to Born Pretty Store for sending me these nail art supplies to review! If you want to order from Born Pretty Store make sure you use my code "LPP10K31" for an extra 10% off your total! I hope you guys enjoyed this extra post this week ^.^

3 comments:

  1. I love all sets of nails here. The stickers are so cute :) But I also really really like those other two.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just ordered the rose studs for review for myself and i really hope they will look as great on my nails as they do on yours. <3
    LG Psychopüppi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the way you used the carriage and the horse. the color combo is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...