Friday 23 January 2015

First Impression - Etude House Go Back Firming Eye Cream

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about Etude House's Go Back Firming Eye Cream! I've recently been on the hunt for the perfect eye cream and this means going through all of the eye cream samples I have lying around, so be prepared for heaps of First Impressions on Eye Creams! ^.^
 What Does It Do?
"Strengthens barrier of eyes with enriched and fermented ginseng ingredient. Density eye cream that creates resilient and elastic eyes. Adheres to skin smoothly and perfectly to give a total care for various troubles of eyes. High density texture that stretches chewing. 6 non-added additives (Non-paraben, non-artificial colors, non-benzophenone, non-animal ingredient, non-mineral, and non-talc)."
This eye cream has a rich cream texture and smells faintly like sweet fermented ginseng (I assume that's what it smells like at least!). This eye cream has a slight silicone feel when applied to the skin and immediately smooths out a couple of my minor eye wrinkles. I'm not entirely sure if this eye cream works to help prevent and cure eye wrinkles or just creates a smoother base to minimize wrinkles. It's hard to tell with a small sample (although they last around a month!). 

Would I Purchase This Product?
Maybe! This product isn't too expensive (around $20USD) and it's a great quick fix for minor wrinkles (it especially helps makeup to sit nicer under the eye). I'm not convinced that this eye cream actually helps my eyes stay youthful and wrinkle free which is why it's on the maybe list.

Any Holy Grail eye creams that you would recommend?

1 comment:

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...