Friday 10 April 2015

First Impression: It's Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about another product from the It's Skin Powder 10 Formula range, this time it's the VC Effector! This product contains Vitamin C derivatives which are well known to lighten and brighten skin, so I was really curious about this product since I liked the Propolis formula so much!

What Does It Do?
"Skin-brightening and smoothing serum delivers a steady stream of Vitamin C derivatives and green tea components to suppress melanin formation and lessen the appearance of freckles and other skin discolorations. Continued use considerably lightens skin and gives skin a taut appearance with a more refined texture. Skin appears visibly healthier and fairer after only a few days of use."(1)
I only had one tiny sample sachet of this product, so I only got three uses of this product. I don't think that's enough to see any brightening effects, but I wasn't really so happy with how this product performed with my skin anyway. I found the finish so sticky and tacky, even after 10minutes of waiting, it was still sticky! I saw no smoothing of my skin, nor did it look any healthier or fairer after three uses.

Would I Purchase This Product?
No. The stickiness of this formula irritated me quite a lot and even though I only had a couple of applications from this teeny sachet, I just think that it didn't really work very well for my skin. It's OK though, I still love the Propolis formula from this range! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...