Friday 13 November 2015

First Impression: Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream! It's taken me quite a while to review this BB Cream, since I swatched it in last years Sunday Swatches I knew that it was definitely too dark for my complexion. While this is even more true today than it was last year, I still wanted to try it for the Snail factor!
What Does It Do?
 "SNAIL NUTRITION BB CREAM SPF45 PA+++ 40g
 
BB Cream formulated 45% Snail’s Slime presents transparent skin
Triple functional BB cream cares smooth and glowing skin for all day with good adhesion to keep transparent and bright skin by Snail Slime which includes the diverse nutrition ingredients. Skin trouble? Consult with Snail

TRIPLE FUNCTIONAL
NUTRITIOUS BB CREAM
With high UV protection, SPF45 PA+++, this triple functional BB Cream cares your dull and dark skin to be clear and bright. Plus, whitening and wrinkle improvement functions keep clean and elastic skin.

45% SNAIL’S SLIME MAINTAINS GLOWING SKIN
It soothes irritated skin with moisture and protects your skin from external environment by Domestic Snail Slime.

TRANSPARENT AND BRIGHT SKIN FOR ALL DAY
With soft and moisturized texture, it applies smoothly to keep clean and bright skin for all day.

NULL-ADDITIVE SYSTEM FOR CARING HEALTHY SKIN
With no Paraben, Mineral oil, Animal oil, etc, it protects skin from external stresses to keep vibrant and healthy skin with Ecocert ingredients." (1)


" snail secretion filtrate, titanium dioxide, phenyl trimethicone, zinc oxide, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, orbignya oleifera seed oil, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1dimethicone, butylene glycol, arbutin, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, magnesium sulfate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sorbitan isostearate, calcium stearate, quaternium-18 bentonite, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hexyl laurate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water, adenosine, tocopheryl acetate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, linaria japonica extract, anthemis nobilis flower water, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, centella asiatica extract, copper tripeptide-1, betula platyphylla japonica juice, beta-glucan, portulaca oleracea extract, imperata cylindrica root extract, sodium hyaluronate, glycine soja (soybean) sprout extract, magnolia kobus bark extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, primula veris extract, achillea millefolium extract, alchemila veronica officnalis extract, disodium EDTA, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, 1, 2-hexanediol, fragrance, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499"(2)
This BB Cream is most suited to fair-medium skin tones. It's definitely too dark for my skin, and has quite a beige/grey undertone. It's moderately thick in texture, definitely not runny or solidly thick, and spreads out well on the skin. This BB Cream contains 45% Snail Mucin (which is a good thing, Snail Slime is great for your skin!!) but this doesn't make the BB Cream feel slimey at all.
I absolutely adore how this BB Cream sits on my skin. It's so forgiving on any dry skin, pores and uneven skin tone! If your dry skin is quite flakey it won't entirely hide this, but it doesn't make it appear worse which is a massive plus for me! I didn't experience any oil control issues, but it is important to note that my skin produces very little oil. This BB Cream stayed looking lovely throughout the day and didn't wear off or break apart in any places on my face. Yay!
The shade is pretty far off though. I could dilute this with a white foundation, but then the effect of the BB Cream would be diluted too. I liked how smooth the BB Cream made my skin feel and look, though I'm not sure how much the Snail Slime had to do with it!


Would I Purchase This Product?
No, but I really really want to. I really loved how this BB Cream feels on my skin, I love the finish, the coverage and how it makes my fine lines look smooth. But, it's just so, so the wrong colour!
 
I would definitely recommend this BB Cream to any Princesses that fit the colour range and don't have excessively oily skin! It really does have a gorgeous formula! ^.^

2 comments:

  1. What a shame that it's so dark! I like thicker BB creams because I feel like they give more hydration. Cover FX have made custom colour drops that you can mix in with other products to change the colour - they should do a white one! That way you would be able to get a lighter shade without diluting the product.

    http://prettyandbooks.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This BB cream is amazing and I really like how it has neutral undertones but unfortunately, it's still too dark for me as well.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...