Monday 29 February 2016

BB Cream Swatches

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my collection of BB and CC Creams! I didn't include my foundations in this comparison because I don't actually have any new foundations, but I can always re photograph and swatch them if you Princesses would like! Each photo set is set up the same way, the first two photos are the freshly applied and the shades are numbered, and the bottom two photos are what they look like after being blended into the skin and oxidised. This is going to be super long, I suggest CTR+F and searching for the brand name to find specific swatches. Enjoy! ^ ^

3: Missha Signature Complete BB Cream in No.21
8: Etude House Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream
These BB Creams don't oxidise that bad, though #8 Etude House Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream does get a couple of shades darker.
The Missha Black CC Cream oxidises awfully. It just looks terrible. My skin tone suits the Arllin and ATrue shade, so you can see why I don't love the other CC Creams as much.
6: Tonymoly Expert Triple BB Cream
These is my collection of quite grey toned BB Creams, along with some slightly more orange shades.
3: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, Perfect Fit N02
4: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, Blooming Fit N02
5: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, Cotton Fit N02
6: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, Cotton Fit W13
7: Etude House Precious Mineral BBDation W13
8: Lioele Triple The Solution
9: Isa Dora Care Zone BB Cream
And these are the ones that I thought would be massively too dark for my skin, though I was quite surprised by the Etude House Perfect Fit and Blooming Fit!

 And now by brand!
 1: Etude House Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream
2: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, Perfect Fit N02
3: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, Blooming Fit N02
4: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, Cotton Fit N02
5: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, Cotton Fit W13
8: Etude House Precious Mineral BBDation W13
Err, apologies for that awful swatch of the Etude House CC Cream, apparently it reacted badly with the make up wipe that I was using!
1: Skinfood Platinum Grape Cell Essential BB Cream
2: Skinfood Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB Cream
3: Skinfood Good Afternoon Honey Black Tea BB Cream
4: Tonymoly Expert Triple BB Cream
The Skinfood BB Creams are all significantly dark for my skintone.
1: Skin79 Green BB Cream
2: It's Skin Babyface BB Cream in Silky
3: It's Skin Babyface BB Cream in Moisture
4: Skin79 Orange BB Cream
5: Skin79 Snail Nutritious BB Cream
6: Skin79 Pink BB Cream
Aside from the Green BB Cream, the Skin79 BB Creams are quite dark. The It's Skin BB Creams are quite light though!
1: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in No.13
2: Missha Signature Complete BB Cream in No.13
5: Missha Signature Complete BB Cream in No.21
Again, the Missha Black CC Cream does oxidise quite badly, though the White CC Cream does too!
3: Hanskin Silky Treatment BB Cream 
4:Isa Dora Care Zone BB Cream
5: Heroine Make BB Cream
6: BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream
7: Elisha Coy Always Triple BB Cream
8: Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream 
These are all of the single brands!
 1: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in No.13
2: Missha Signature Complete BB Cream in No.13
3: Skin79 Green BB Cream
5: ATrue Real Black Tea True Active CC Cream
6: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, Perfect Fit N02
7: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, Blooming Fit N02
8: It's Skin Babyface BB Cream in Silky
9:Hanskin Silky Treatment BB Cream
10: Etude House Dear My Girls Be Clear BB Cream
These are the palest shades that I own. The majority are quite neutral to pink, especially when you compare them to the It's Skin Babyface BB Cream!
This was the most requested comparison set! Missha Perfect Cover is the palest, though slightly cool toned, Missha Signature Complete is the second lightest and more warm toned, the Skin79 Green BB Cream is the pinkest/coolest toned out of the four, and the Arllin CC Cream is quite neutral in my opinion!

 1: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in No.13
2: Missha Signature Complete BB Cream in No.13
3: Skin79 Green BB Cream
4: Arllin CC Cream
5: ATrue Real Black Tea True Active CC Cream
6: Missha Signature White CC Cream
7: It's Skin Babyface BB Cream in Silky
8: It's Skin Babyface BB Cream in Moisture
9: Tonymoly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream 
10: Tonymoly Luminous Live Aura CC Cream
11: Etude House CC Cream in Glow
12: Etude House CC Cream in Silky
13: Etude House Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream
 14: Hanskin Silky Treatment BB Cream
15: Isa Dora Care Zone BB Cream
16: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, Perfect Fit N02
17: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, Blooming Fit N02
18: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, Cotton Fit N02
19: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, Cotton Fit W13
20: Heroine Make BB Cream
21: Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream
22: BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream
23: Tonymoly Expert Triple BB Cream
24: Skin79 Orange BB Cream
25: Skinfood Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB Cream
26: Skinfood Good Afternoon Honey Black Tea BB Cream
27: Skinfood Platinum Grape Cell Essential BB Cream
28: Elishacoy Alway Triple BB Cream
29: Skin79 Snail Nutritious BB Cream
30: Missha Signature Black CC Cream
31: Etude House Precious Mineral BBDation W13
32: Skin79 Pink BB Cream
33: Missha Signature Complete BB Cream in No.21

Aaaaaand that is all of my BB and CC Creams! I hope you Princesses enjoyed these swatches, please feel free to share these around, but please link back to this post as I have spend a ton of money collecting these BB Creams, swatching and photographing them. Seriously, 4 hours in photography, and 5 hours of editing. Steal these and I'll hunt you down.
I hope these comparisons have helped you guys find that perfect shade of BB or CC Cream! ^ ^

Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. This is fantastic and so helpful, thank you so much for putting in all that effort! Don't know if you have any experience with it, but would you say that the Skin79 gold bb cream is the same shade as the pink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I tried both the gold and pink waaaay back in 2012 (http://littleporcelainprincess.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/reviwe-skin79-bb-cream-miniatures.html) and the gold looks darker, and more yellow in tone than the pink. I hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. Hi, maybe you cannot help me but I still wanted to ask - what do you think which is the most neutral one in all of them? Like, which does not have bold undertones of grey or pink or yellow but just looking more neutral beige. I am the biggest fan of Missha Perfect Cover, it has the dreamiest finish, but they are either too grey or yellow on my skin. I love love Signature BB, but once again the lightest is way too grey for me. So if you could think of any of them, which one would you find the most neutral? Thank you in advance for your help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I find the Missha BB Creams the most neutral out of the bunch because people either find it too yellow or too pink, meaning that it is in general, quite neutral! Have you tried something with a slightly pinker undertone like perhaps the Skin79 Green BB Cream? ^ ^

      Delete
  3. This is very, very helpful, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a saint for doing all of these! I'm more a fan of cushions, for their lighter application. And use western foundation for the heavier lifting, but this is an excellent post for reference!

    Sophie | MapleTreeBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :3 I do love cushions too, but they're much harder to get samples of haha!

      Delete
  5. Incredible! Damn, we will love you for all eternity.
    This is such a helpful, thoroughly well done post. Thank you! <3

    As a fellow pale person I'm always super interested in the lightest shades.. though I got Missha PC #13 and it's basically my favourite (and one of my first BBs too). Also got many other that I love too, so sadly I don't have real justification to do any massive hauling after this post.. ^^
    Buuuut whoever likes light shades and needs *even* more ideas than all these countless ones here, might wanna take a look at the Welcos Zombie BB Cream, Elemong, Missha M Shiny and the Mizon Snail BB too. It never stops! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh some great ideas for me too! I have tried the Mizon Snail BB but found it a touch too pink for me! I only ever got one little sample sachet of that one which is why it's not in the comparison swatches!

      Delete
  6. This is so, so incredible! Thank you so much for this!
    Once my Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream runs out I'll probably come back to this before I look for a replacement.

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, such a good post! So helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for doing this :D I follow your youtube channel also because i have very pale skin. Which one of these do you think is the lightest?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any recommendations for when skin 79 orange is way too pink? (for comparison, MUFE 117 is on the orange side on me). Basically I'm very green.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...