Monday 16 May 2016

Store Review: SheIn

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with SheIn (formerly known as Sheinside)! SheIn is quite a popular website, but I've never shopped with them because purchasing clothing online rarely goes well for me in terms of fit, colour and quality of garments and I have fairly high expectations.


Website Practicality
I find the SheIn site easy to navigate, though it won't work on Firefox for me, instead I have to open it through Chrome or it continually crashes the browser. I find it easy to search for clothing, create a log in, add items to my cart and check out. Though, SheIn is incredibly frustrating with their emails, they have emailed me once a day for the past week and soon I will block them because the odd email is great, but a daily one is just too much!
Price Comparison
I'm not sure what to compare the prices with directly, but SheIn has very low prices for the majority of their clothing.


Shipping and Packaging
I placed my order on the 20th of March and it was shipped on the 29th. My shipping was free since it was over $30USD and it arrived at my house on the 9th of April. Everything was individually wrapped and tagged, nothing in my order was broken. 
Products
Green Crew Neck Ribbed Shift Dress $7.90
This dress is actually very lovely! The material is really sturdy, thick, not see through and the measurements and colour are accurate. I think this one is pretty accurate to what is advertised and I really love it! My perfume did manage to stain it though which is annoying, hopefully it'll come out in the wash!
Brown Tie Cuff High Low Dress $19.99
What. This is clearly orange? The material is also incredibly cheap and nasty. 10/10 do not recommend.
Gold Geometric Shape Metal Foil Necklace $3.34
This necklace is ok, but the chain is a little too bling bling for the layered style. It also makes a little jingle like a cat bell which I don't like. I wouldn't recommend this piece.
Final Thoughts
I am quite pleased with the green dress, but not so much with the brown (orange) dress or the necklace. The green dress is really good quality, but in comparison the brown dress that is clearly orange is actually just awful, which is annoying since I paid 3x as much for it. I wouldn't shop with SheIn again, the quality is obviously poor and the pictures are not accurate which is sketchy. Nope!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...