Friday 24 June 2016

First Impression: Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Rose Shimmer

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Rose Shimmer. I recieved a miniature version of this Lip Perfector as a gift with purchase and liked it so much that I thought I would talk about it!
What Does It Do?
"Part make-up. Part skincare. One lip-loving formula! All the color-shine of a gloss—with treatment benefits your lips will feel good about. Acacia micro-pearls and vegetable waxes nourish, protect, soften and plump. Soothes the senses with a delicate vanilla scent. Wear alone, or top off your lipstick for the glossiest lips around."(1)
I absolutely love the Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm, and this seems to be a very similar product! It has a fuzzy applicator which is a little annoying since they get quite dirty, and a squeezy tube which I like.
I have the shade Rose Shimmer which is a luminous baby pink. I don't see any glitter or shimmer in the product itself, but it is luminous! It looks really natural on my lips and makes them appear a lot plumper and healthier!
I find that this Lip Perfector keeps my lips from drying out really nicely! It does have the same slightly waxy texture that their normal lip balm does which I really like, it stops me from licking the balm off so my lips stay hydrated for much longer.


Would I Purchase This Product?
Yes! It's only $35NZD which I think it perfect (the lip balm is smaller and more expensive anyway!) so I will definitely be picking this up after I finish the travel size. I adore Clarins lip products so far, and I really want to try their Lip Comfort Oil too!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. This seems like a great product! I like the plumping effect it has.

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...