Friday 3 June 2016

First Impression: It’s Skin Prestige Crème Ginseng D’Escargot

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the It’s Skin Prestige Crème Ginseng D’Escargot! I chose to use this sample because my skin is quite dehydrated after having minor surgery, and it needs a bit of love!

What Does It Do?
"It’s Skin Prestige Creme Ginseng D'escargot features an exclusive MUCIN and SAPONIN extract that deeply hydrates and protects the skin. It has an outstanding skin regeneration effect of mucin from snail of feeding red ginseng and strengthen the skin by red ginseng ingredients, to repair damaged skin and enhance skin’s metabolism. Hence, skin elasticity is enhanced and flawless skin is revealed.

Multiple Effects: Lightens Spots: It contains high concentrations of snail mucus which has amazing repair effect, effectively repel acne, scars and pigmentation by destroying melanin on the surface of skin, makes skin feel luxuriously soft and look radiant. Also helps treat minor cuts, bruises, and blemishes.

Moisturizing & Hydrating: To lock in moisture for 24 hours, helping to maintain skin's moisture balance and keep it hydrated over time, leaving skin moist and supple.

Firming & Anti-Wrinkle: Increase skin cell regeneration by stimulate EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor), repairing damaged skin and prevent wrinkles and sagging skin. Also stimulate cell renewal and reduce wrinkles while softening skin."(1)
This cream is quite thick in texture, and almost feels like a silicone primer! It has a very distinct scent which I quite like, though this scent may be irritating for sensitive skin. I found this cream easy to spread out on my skin, it absorbed quickly, though it did leave my skin feeling quite hydrated and a little slippery, so I didn't find it amazing under make up.
Would I Purchase This Product?
Probably not as it is around $40USD. I quite liked using the cream at night since it is quite hydrating, I actually do think that it firmed my skin up a little bit too, but I don't think it's really a revolutionary product for the price. I would recommend it for any Princesses looking for a nicely hydrating cream though! ^ ^

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. It seems pretty nice but it is a shame about the price! I really need something hydrating after the cold weather we've had lately but I think I want something cheaper haha

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little much for me haha why don't you try a sleeping pack to layer over your regular moisturiser?

      Delete
  2. I only used samples of the D'Escargot Finale (also a last-step-product in this line, so I am not sure what the difference exactly is,) and it made my normal skin ultra-oily within a couple days (I use multiple hydrating steps, and barely anything ever leaves it oily.) I really don't understand why this line in general is so much more expensive than what's normal for the brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this one has added Ginseng, but that's it! I'm not sure what the revolutionary ingredient is in this one to make the price so high, but eh.

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...