Monday 15 August 2016

Store Review: MIK

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with MIK! MIK claims to be New Zealand's Number 1 Online Cosmetics Store, so I was interested to see how those claims turn out!


Website Practicality
This website is quite practical and easy to navigate. I found it easy to create a login, find items, add them to my cart, and check out. I do wish they had Paypal though, as that is generally how I get paid.
Price Comparison
The prices on MIK are quite competitive, especially since they are already in New Zealand Dollars! The shipping is the most expensive part at $8 for the first kg. This makes this store better suited for bulk buying or buying heavier items to pad out the shipping price.

MIK The Face Shop Cushion Blusher  - $7.70 + Shipping - $8.00 = $15.70

Roseroseshop The Face Shop Cushion Blusher  - $5.50 + Shipping - $5.80 = $11.30

Cosmetic Love The Face Shop Cushion Blusher - $11.50


Shipping and packaging
I placed my order on the 13th of July, it was shipped on the 14th and arrived on the 20th. It was well wrapped in bubble wrap and in a sturdy box. No free samples which is usually expected with Korean Cosmetic stores, but I'm not really entitled to them I guess.

Products
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK - $20.75 & THE FACE SHOP LOVELY ME:EX PASTEL CUSHION BLUSHER - $7.70
Final Thoughts
I enjoyed my shopping experience with MIK, but it was honestly nothing spectacular. I would shop there if they had something on super sale since the prices are ok, but the shipping fee is a little too much for me.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. wow, they ship faster than expected; I haven't shopped from them but last time I did asked them to confirm that they post directly from Korea... so I'm surprised that it took them only 1 day to ship. I think I would really like them if the shipping isn't so expensive.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...