Tuesday 7 February 2017

Store Review: Cosmic NZ

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Cosmic NZ! Cosmic NZ is one of the only places I can purchase Lime Crime in New Zeleand that will ship quickly. I made my purchase during December, which is why I needed the quick shipping!


Website Practicality
I find Cosmic NZ to be easy to navigate, it was easy to create an account, fill my cart and check out.
Price Comparison
Lime Crime is a little difficult to purchase in New Zealand since not very many stores stock it. The item in question was not for me, but was a Christmas gift for someone else. Cosmic NZ was the only store that had Suedeberry in stock, all prices below are in NZD.

Cosmic NZ
Suedeberry = $39.95

Little Ghost
Suedeberry = $35

Lime Crime
Suedeberry - $28.65 + Shipping - $15.68 = $44.33


Shipping and Packaging
I made my purchase on the 15th of December and it was shipped sometime between then and the 19th. I was never updated with any tracking details or notified of the product being shipped. My package arrived on the 19th of December, and I had contacted the company earlier on in the day to make sure that my package had shipped and they responded promptly with the tracking details. My item arrived promptly, bubble wrapped nicely and my item was not damaged.
Products
Lime Crime Suedeberry
Final Thoughts
I don't generally shop at stores like Cosmic NZ just because they only K-Beauty brand they have is Tony Moly and they only stock basic "cute" line (panda and bunny packaging etc) which I have already tried, and the other brands and items are not really up my alley. But, since this was a gift for someone else it was a fun experience to shop a store I would not usually shop at. For the most part my shopping experience was great, the postage was ultra quick even during the busiest post time of the year, but I was a little annoyed that I never got a shipping notification or tracking number like I should have. All in all I would be happy to shop there again if I ever had the need to.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...