Thursday 2 March 2017

Review: Peripera Peri's Ink Drop BB

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Peripera Peri's Ink Drop BB in the shade 1! This is my first time trying a BB Cream from Peripera, and this product intrigued me since it is so little and came in a lovely pale shade!
Super light ink drop liquid BB makes a flawless complexion and long wearing coverage all day.
The packaging for this product is really nice, it's quite small and doesn't leak which makes it perfect for travel.
The BB is dispensed through a small nozzle which is appropriate because the texture is so thin. It's also very easy to keep clean.
I have the shade 1 in this BB, and there is one other darker shade too. This shade is pretty pale, I would say it's between NC10 to NC15 which is great for me!
In comparison to NARS Sheer Glow in Siberia, this BB Cream is a little darker and slightly more on the peachy side, but it's still pretty good.
I find this BB Cream a little difficult to apply nicely. I find that brushes and cushion puffs accentuate my pores, fine lines and any dry patches of skin or textured skin, but a damp Beauty Blender gives a beautiful finish. I also found that I really needed to use a moisturising primer to get the best finish, otherwise the BB Cream sinks into any lines on my skin.
This BB Cream has about a million claims and implies that it's going to make your skin as beautiful as a K-Pop star with no drying, and the best oil control. I find that it covers redness well, but it certainly didn't cover blemishes perfectly. However, it is very easy to build up coverage.
After 10 hours this BB Cream is still holding up pretty well! There is a small amount of oil, but it's not bad at all. The coverage has held up well too which is great!
The bottom of my chin wore off a little because I do lean on it, but the coverage held up well everywhere else. 
This is the difference between the un-primed side (left) and the primed side (right). The BB Cream is substantially smoother on the primed side and my skin looks a lot less wrinkly and dry.
As much as I don't really want to have to use a primer, it does look much better. I'm curious to see if it works nicely with a moisturising sunscreen rather than a moisturising primer!
What I Love
- Cute, functional packaging
- Great colour for NC10-NC15
- Easy to apply with Beauty Blender
- Looks beautiful with a moisturising primer
- Great coverage for redness and light blemishes
- Very easy to build up coverage
- Pretty good longevity and oil control   


What I Don't Love
 - Hard to apply with anything but a beauty blender
- Really does need to be used with a primer


Final Thoughts
Although there are a few little things I don't like about this product, there are many more that I do like. I love that the bottle is travel sized too, so it'll be a great product to take traveling since it is so small, I'll just have to remember to bring a primer and my beauty blender for the perfect application! It may take a little more effort to apply than some other BB Creams, but it's a really lovely product in the end.

I would recommend the Peripera Peri's Ink Drop BB to any Princesses who are looking for a lightweight BB Cream with nice coverage and longevity!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Effect with primer is beautiful :) I follow you, very interesting blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually my daily foundation for the past months :) I found it unexpectedly in a Japanese drugstore and since NC10-15 foundations are hard to find here, I immediately bought it.
    However, I agree that this foundation needs a moisturizer and a primer underneath + powder if you don't like dewy finishes.
    For me the Primavista Moist Coat Base and the Primavista translucent powder (sorry, the name is not on the package) work pretty well for that. (I do apply with my fingers...)

    I'm still searching for a new liquid foundation with more coverage though. For days with more time I got my holy grail, the everyday minerals in golden fair (matte finish) which I've been using since about 5 years (!) now. Have you ever tried it?

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...