Thursday 8 June 2017

Review: Bioré UV Perfect Milk

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Bioré UV Perfect Milk! I previously loved the Bioré Watery Essence and the Watery Mousse, so I was interested to see what this Perfect Milk had in store for me!
Long-lasting UV block for face and body. A UV block offering SPF50+/ PA++++ protection. Its water-proof and perspiration-resistant formulation makes it effective for outdoor protection. Ultra light and non-sticky texture spreads evenly on the skin, leaving a sheer, natural finish with no white residue.
This sunscreen is only 40ml, but has really pretty, elegant packaging. It has a nozzle applicator which disperses the sunscreen very easily.
The sunscreen itself is white in colour, milky in texture, and spreads out very easily. It has a strong alcohol scent and I usually hold my breath while applying because it bothers me a little. I find that this sunscreen did leave a slight white cast on my skin, but it does fade after a little while.
I really like the finish of this sunscreen on my skin! It gives me a beautiful soft matte finish, there is a little bit of dewiness but it doesn't emphasize any texture or pores on my skin which is quite flattering.
Up close you can see the slight white cast, it's not bad, but when you apply the proper amount of sunscreen it is there.
What I Love
- Elegant, functional packaging
- Easy to apply
- Dries down quickly
- Doesn't feel heavy or greasy on the skin
- Has a beautiful soft matte finish


What I Don't Love
- Small size at 40ml
- Strong alcohol scent
- Slight white cast


Final Thoughts
I really enjoyed using this sunscreen, I found it very similar to the Missha All-Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk which is a Holy Grail for me, the key difference between the two really is the size and the scent, the Missha is bigger and smells nicer, where as the Bioré is smaller and smells strongly of alcohol. I really enjoyed using this sunscreen and it is definitely my favourite so far out of the Bioré range that I've tried, however it doesn't beat out the Missha Sunscreen to become my Holy Grail! This is one of those sunscreens that I would recommend to Princesses who have never tried an Asian branded sunscreen and are just used to those horrible thick, greasy Western branded sunscreens because it is just so lightweight. It's an especially good choice for Princesses who have avoided wearing sunscreen daily because they don't like the way it feels on their skin, it really just feels like nothing and doesn't interrupt the application of make up afterwards too!

I would recommend the Bioré UV Perfect Milk Sunscreen to any Princesses looking for a sunscreen with a soft matte finish that doesn't feel heavy or greasy on the skin.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...