Tuesday 5 December 2017

Review: Blossom Jeju Pink Camellia Soombi Blooming Flower Toner

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Blossom Jeju Pink Camellia Soombi Blooming Flower Toner! I bought this toner because I heard that it smelt amazing, and I really liked the look of the packaging. This is a pretty expensive toner, but the scent is honestly so addictive.
This gentle floral water hydrates the skin for a plump and toned complexion. Regular use after cleansing imparts a healthy-looking glow while the natural aromatic adds a mood-enhancing dimension to the experience. 
This toner comes housed in a beautiful pink and white glass bottle that has a shaker top dispenser. I personally prefer pump dispensers, but the cute packaging makes up for it a little.
The toner itself has a thin watery texture with a little slip for easy application. It smells amazing, but very, very strongly of honeysuckle and jasmine. It's currently my favourite scent in my skincare range! It's super easy to apply and I usually use two layers as part of a 6 skin toner step (meaning I also use two other tones too).
I find this toner to be lightly hydrating. It's not enough for my skin during winter, but it is a lovely product to use during summer when I prefer my skincare to be lighter. I do find that it makes my skin look slightly plumper and brighter which is great too, but it's not a massive difference.
What I Love
- Beautiful, functional packaging
- Smells absolutely amazing
- Easy to apply
- Lightly hydrating


What I Don't Love
- Quite expensive at around $40USD
- The scent might be overwhelming to some
- Not heavy enough for winter use


Final Thoughts
The bottle and scent of this toner makes my very happy, however, the price is quite expensive for a hydrating toner. I quite enjoy using this during the warmer weather, but it's not an all year round product for me because it just isn't hydrating enough to use during winter. I personally love the scent, but it is very strong and if you're not a huge fan of Jasmine and Honeysuckle then it may be overpowering.


I would recommend the Blossom Jeju Pink Camellia Soombi Blooming Flower Toner to any Princesses looking for a lightly hydrating toner that has a heavenly Jasmine and Honeysuckle scent!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...